Our new patient portal is now available. You can book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and see basic test results (PLEASE NOTE: not all results will be available to view, it is at the discretion of the GP and only results from the date of registration (previous results not available) going forward will be available) from here. To register please pop in to reception to complete a consent form and we can get you started. Once registered you can sign in with the link below.
This service is available ONLY for patients REGISTERED at Woodham Road Medical Centre.
Please phone and speak to a Receptionist on 03 389 9385, if you require an appointment for any of the following services:
- Medical (Drivers Licence, Occupational Health, etc.),
- Fertility Procedure (IUD, Jadelle, (insertion/removal) etc.),
- Travel Medicine Consultation,
- Any type of Surgery, or
Please allow 48 hours for prescription requests. Prescriptions are free up to the age of 14, they are then charged at $18 and can be sent to the pharmacy of your choice. Please note the following:
- Repeat prescriptions are provided at your doctors discretion
- Some medicines always require a consultation
- You must have had an appointment with your GP in the last 6 months
NB: Your care is enhanced if you see the same doctor on each visit, particularly if you have an ongoing problem. Enrolled and funded patients can now book their doctor appointments online.
- You can book your appointments online up to 2 weeks in advance
- Please use your first and last name that we have on file when booking your appointment
- Sign up to manage your appointments and repeat prescriptions online
- New and visiting patients must call the practice to book an appointment
Cancellations / Missed appointments
If you need to cancel your appointment please give at least 2 hours notice so that the appointment may be offered to other patients. Any appointments cancelled within 2 hours of appointment time or missed will incur a $30 non arrival charge.