Appointments are made directly with Dr Schousboe at (03) 3849564 or Mobile 021 144 33 15.
Dr Jorgen Schousboe, is a graduate of the University of Aarhus, Denmark. He came to New Zealand as a medical graduate and following three years at Christchurch Hospital he supplemented his education with a Fellowship of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners, awarded with distinction. Further training resulted in postgraduate certification in Aviation Medicine and Travel and Migrant Medicine from Otago University, New Zealand as well as a Post Graduate Diploma in Occupational Medicine from Auckland University, New Zealand.
He was a founding director of the 24 Hours Surgery in Christchurch and Pegasus Health. He established Wainoni Medical Centre He has served on Hospital Boards in Hawke’s Bay and the Manawatu. He was a Danish Consul General to New Zealand for 24 years
Current services offered:
- ACC assessments of physical and mental injuries
- Peer reviewer for ACC
- Registered BCG (Tuberculosis) vaccinator.
- Medico Legal advisor to a number of Christchurch Law firms
- Class I Designated Medical Examiner for the Civil Aviation Authority New Zealand.
- Designated Aviation Medical Examiner for the Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia.
He operates clinics in several locations in both the North and South Island and is operating an independent service from Woodham Road Medical.